Download our Credit Card Payment Form
- Complete, sign, and date the form
- Fax the completed form with the following documents to 1-212-679-6851.
A copy photocopy of the FRONT and BACK of your credit card.
A photocopy of your picture identification card.
Download our China Visa Application Form
- Download and fill out the form above using your computer, and print the completed form. The Visa and Passport Office of the Chinese Consulate General in U.S.A. will not accept altered forms or hand written forms.
- Sign, and date the form
- Send the following items to our office:
China Silk Tours
280 Madison Ave Suite 907
New York, NY10016
1. The completed, signed, and dated Visa Application Form(s)
2. The original passport(s) for all passengers needing China Visas
3. 1 color passport photo for each passenger applying for Visas. A photo must be 2X2 with white background. No scanned photos.
4. $180 per person for single entry Visa (non-refundable). Payment must be by check made payable to China Silk Tours.
* For non-American passport holders, please call our office at 1-800-945-7960.
- Additional reminders:
Passport(s) must be signed
Passport(s) must not expire within the next 6 months
Request Visa(s) no sooner than 2 months and no later than 1 month prior to the departure date.
Download our Tour Reservation Form
Please fill in the form, email/fax the form to make the reservation, our agent will contact you or give you the confirmation within 24 business hours.
A non-refundable deposit of US$300 per person is required at the time of confirmation of the reservation. Reservation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by China Silk Tours within 7 days after confirmation of the reservation.
Final payment of the balance tour fare is due 60 days prior to your departure date. If your payment is not received by the due date, the reservation will be subject to cancellation and the deposit will be forfeited.
Methods of Payment:
Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discovery, personal/company check, money order and electronic bank wire are all acceptable. Check payment should be made payable to “China Silk Tours”. Passengers joining our tours from outside North America must make payment by electronic bank wire, bank check or international money order in U.S. currency. Please contact us for information on bank wire payment.
Notification of a tour cancellation for any reason must be in writing. Verbal cancellation by phone is not acceptable. Any cancellation refunds will be calculated from the date the written cancellation is received in our offices.
Traveler(s) unable to complete the vacation for any reason acknowledge that any and all unused portion(s) of the vacation package is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Should the traveler(s) cancellation change the room configuration and thereby incurs a single supplement charge to a roommate, the amount of charge will be deducted from the travelers' refund. This is in addition to any other cancellation fees that may apply.
Cancellation Policy (Cancellation penalty is assessed according to the number of days prior to departure date)
60 days or more prior departure—US$300.00 per person*
59-30 days prior to departure—US$400.00 per person*
29-16 days prior to departure—US$500.00 per person*
15-7 days prior to departure—US$1000.00 per person*
Within 7 days of departure—100% forfeiture of the tour price per person
*In addition to the above stated cancellation charges, plus any charges assessed by land suppliers, cruise companies and airlines.
China visa handling fee is not refundable and is in addition to the above penalty if the visa is processed.
Travel documents including air tickets, passports and visa (where applicable), final itinerary, luggage tags, credential holder and other travel essentials will be sent to you approximately two weeks prior to departure date.
By making your reservation, you read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.