Explore China’s Imperial cities of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai as well as experience the drama and beauty of the majestic Yangtze River which is the third longest river in the world. This 11 days tour will definitely make you know more about China.
- Beijing--3 nights
- Xian--2 nights
- Yangtze River Cruise--3 nights
- Shanghai--2 nights
- Beijing--Capital Hotel Beijing or similar
- Xian—Holiday Inn Xian Big Goose Pagoda or similar
- Yangtze River Cruise—Victoria Jenna or Sabrina
- Shanghai—Ocean Hotel or similar
- * All inter-China air/land transportation
- * Includes all inter-China transfers between airports and hotels
- * 10 nights in local 4*/5* hotels /5* cruise, Superior Cabin on Main Deck), base on double occupancy
- * 10 hotel breakfasts, 7 lunches and 4 dinners
- * Includes baggage handling, hotel taxes and service fees
- * Comprehensive sightseeing with admission as noted
- * Experienced English speaking guide
- * Beijing—Peking Duck Dinner
- * Xian—Tang Dynasty Dinner & Show with round trip transfers: $88 per person
- * Shanghai—Acrobatic Show with round trip transfers:$118 per person
- * Tour cost is per person, based on double occupancy.
- * Minimum for 2 persons
- * The cruise company will charge a mandatory gratuity of RMB 150 per person upon boarding.